Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Scientific Recruitment 2022
BARC (Bhabha Atomic Research Centre) has started the online registration process for OCES 2022 (Orientation Course for Engineering Graduates and Science Postgraduates) and DGFS 2022 (DAE Graduate Fellowship Scheme for Engineering Graduates and Physics Postgraduates), today i.e. on 18 January 2022, on its website – barc.gov.in
Those who complete the course will be recruited as Scientific Officer ‘C’ in one of the DAE units or Atomic Energy Regulatory Board. Candidates can check important dates, qualifications, age limit, application fee, selection process, and other details.
- Start Date for Online Application – 17 January 2022
- Last date to Register for BARC – 11 February 2022
- Last date for Submission of Online Application- 12 February 2022
- Online Examination Slot Booking – 04 March 2022 to 18 March 2022
- BARC Online Examination – 07 April to 13 April 2022
- Last date candidates to upload the GATE Score – April 13, 2022 BACR Exam Result Date – April 28, 2022
- Availability based option on Online Application Portal to select Interview Slot for qualified candidates – 30 April 2022 to 04 April 2022
- Selection Interviews – 14 June to 31 July 2022
- Display of List of Candidates finally selected for OCES-2022 on Online Application Portal – 18 August 2022
- Last Date for Selected OCES-2022 Candidates desirous of DGFS to give details of M. Tech I M.Chem. Engineering admission in a DGFS institute – 20 August 2022
- Declaration of List of Applicants Selected for DGFS-2022 on Online Application Portal – 2nd week of September 2022
- General / OBC : 500/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Age Limit On 01/08/2022:
- General Category – 26 years
- OBC – 29 years
- SC/ST – 31 years
BARC OCES DGFS Stipend:
Rs. 55,000 per month during the period of their Training and a one- time book allowance of Rs. 18,000
BARC Scientific Officer Salary:
Level 10 – Rs. 56,100 of the 7th Central Pay Commission Pay Matrix
- Qualifying Degrees and Other Academic Requirements for OCES/DGFS 2021
- For Engineering Disciplines – B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engineering) / 5-year Integrated M.Tech. with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Mechanical, Chemical, Metallurgical, Electrical, Electronics, Computer Science, Instrumentation, Civil, Nuclear, Fast Reactor Technology, Quality Assurance & Quality Control only.
- For Fast Reactor Technology- B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engineering) / 5-year Integrated M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering with a minimum of 60%* aggregate marks in qualifying degree. FRT-M is an additional Training Scheme option available to applicants belonging to Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering.
- For Fast Reactor Technology-E – B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engineering) / 5-year Integrated M.Tech in Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electronics & Controls Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering with minimum of 60%* aggregate marks in qualifying degree. FRT-E is an additional Training Scheme option available to applicants belonging to Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering.
- For Quality Assurance & Quality Control – B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engineering) / 5-year Integrated M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering or Metallurgy / Metallurgy & Materials Engineering / Metallurgy & Materials Science / Metallurgical Engineering / Metallurgical & Materials Engineering / Metallurgical Engineering & Materials Science / Materials Science & Engineering with minimum of 60%* aggregate marks in qualifying degree.
- For Science Disciplines (Physics, Chemistry, Radiological Safety Engineering, Geology) – M.Sc./B.E. /B.Sc / BE / B.Tech or at subsidiary and/or ancillary level in case of 5-year integrated M.Sc or B.E./ B.Tech / Integrated M.Tech in Engineering. Those who are opting to be considered on the basis of a GATE Score should have a valid GATE-2021 or GATE-2022 Score in the relevant subject.
- For Radiological Safety & Environmental Science – B.E. / B.Tech. in Nuclear Engineering / Nuclear Technology / Nuclear Science & Technology with a minimum of 60%aggregate marks or M.Sc. in Physics or Chemistry with Physics and Chemistry up to B.Sc. or at subsidiary and/or ancillary level in case of integrated M.Sc., and Mathematics at Std. XII or at B.Sc. or at subsidiary and / or ancillary level in case of 5-year integrated M.Sc., with minimum of 60%* aggregate marks in M. Sc. All science candidates (other than those applying with a 5-year integrated M.Sc. degree) must additionally have a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in B. Sc
Some Important Links:
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|