Food Safety and Standard Authority of India (FSSAI)
FSSAI Various Post Admit Card 2021
Advt NO. : 02-04/2021
Important Dates | FSSAI Admit 2022
- Application Begin: 13/10/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online: 12/11/2021
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee:12/11/2021
- Exam Date Prelim: January 2022
- Admit Card Available: 29/12/2021
- FSSAI Exam Postponed
Application Fee | FSSAI Admit 2022
- General / OBC :1500/-
- SC / ST / PH : 500/-
- Other Category Females : 500/–
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Online Fee Mode Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet, E Challan, Cash Card Fee Mode Only
Age Limit as on 07/11/2021
- Minimum Age Limit : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 30 Years
- Age Relaxation As Per Rules Of Concern Authority.
| Post Details See Notification|
- Before applying, Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the posts applied
for. FSSAI would admit to the Examinations all candidates applying for the posts with the requisite fee/
intimation charges on the basis of the information furnished in the online application and shall determine the
candidates’ eligibility only at the final stage of selection i.e. interview or document verification stage.
- If at any stage, it is found that any information furnished in the online application is false/ incorrect or
if according to the Food Authority, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post applied
for, his/her candidature will be cancelled and he/she shall not be allowed to appear for interview and can be
removed from service without notice, if he/she has already joined the Authority.
- Relaxation in CTC criteria for candidates of EWS category is pending for a decision of the Govt and
the decision in this regard would be disseminated through addendum later. The candidates are expected to be
aware through the website of FSSAI for any update in this regard.
| Some Important Useful links|