Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS)
IBPS Clerk XI Recruitment 2021
Important Dates IBPS Clerk XI Mains Admit Card 2022
We should check all important Dates and follow Dates Accordingly.
- Application Begin: 07/10/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online: 27/10/2021
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee:27/10/2021
- PET Training : Nov. 2021
- Exam Date Prelim: DEC. 2021
- Admit Card Available: Nov/Dec. 2021
- Mains Admit Card : 14/01/2022
IBPS Clerk 2021 Application Fee
- General / OBC : 850/-
- SC / ST / PH : 175/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Online Fee Mode Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet, E Challan, Cash Card Fee Mode Only
IBPS Clerk 2021 Age Limit as on 01/07/2021
- Minimum Age Limit : 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 28 Years
- Age Relaxation As Per Rules Of Concern Authority.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Post ||Eligibility|
|Clerk XI||7855||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in any Reorganized University.|
IBPS Clerk 2021 Remember Point
- The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark-sheet or
provisional certificate issued by University/ Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website
of the University/ Institute and web based certificate is issued then proper document/certificate in original issued and signed
by the appropriate authority of the University/ Institute indicating the date of passing properly mentioned thereon will be
reckoned for verification and further process.
- Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online
application. Where CGPA / OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in online
application. The candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating that the
norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate
in terms of norms.
- The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the
candidate in all the subjects in all semester(s)/year(s) by aggregate maximum marks (in all the subjects irrespective of
honours / optional / additional optional subject, if any) multiplied by 100. This will be applicable for those Universities also
where Class / Grade is decided on basis of Honours marks only.
The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated
as less than 55%.
Some Important Usefull links