Nainital Bank Clerk / MT Result 2022
Nainital Bank Clerk / MT Result 2022 : Nainital Bank Limited has Published the Result for recruitment to the post of Management Trainee and Clerk. A total of 100 vacancies have been notified. Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a written test. Candidates willing to apply for the said posts can apply for both the above posts separately as the online written examination is proposed to be held in two different shifts tentatively on the same day. Nainital Bank Clerk / MT Result 2022
Nainital Bank Clerk / MT Result 2022. The number of vacancies mentioned above is provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement
of the Bank. The candidates can be posted/ subsequently transferred to any of the existing/ proposed Branches/ Offices
of the Bank as per banking exigencies. Interested candidates can check the educational qualification, experience, selection criteria and all other details below.
Important Dates | Nainital Bank Clerk / MT Result 2022
- Application Begin : 01/02/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 15/02/2022
- Pay Examination Fee Last Date : 15/02/2022
- Exam Date : March 2022
- Admit Card Available : 10/03/2022
- Result Available : 28/03/2022
Application Fee: Nainital Bank Clerk / MT Result 2022
- General / OBC / EWS : 1500/-
- SC / ST / PH : 1500/-
- Pay the Exam Fees Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Mode.
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Nainital Bank MT & Clerk Recruitment Rules.
- Clerk – 50 Posts
- Management Trainee – 50 Posts
- Clerk – Graduation / Post Graduation with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University.
- Management Trainee – Graduation / Post Graduation with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University/Institute.
Salary: Nainital Bank Clerk / MT Result 2022
- Clerk -Pay Scale of Rs. 17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550-1730/7-42660-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920 Plus applicable allowances
- Management Trainee – Lump sum payment of Rs. 30,000.00 per month
How to Apply
- Candidates to go to the recruitment section of the bank’s website at www.nainitalbank.co.in.
- Click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register an application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration”.
- Enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- The candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
Some Important Links:
|Download Result||Click here|
|Download Admit Card||Click here|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Download Notification||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|