Rajasthan REET Recruitment 2022
Rajasthan REET Recruitment 2022: Rajasthan eligibility examination for teacher is conducted by the Board of Secondary Education of Rajasthan. This year the board of secondary education of Rajasthan has released approximately 46500 vacancy for primary teachers. Rete is a qualifying test in which candidate have to mandatory qualified to be eligible for a separate entrance test which is to be conducted for various teaching vacancies. This is a golden opportunity for unemployed candidate who have completed B.Ed/D.Ed through REET 2022.
The board of secondary education of Rajasthan has published the official notification for the primary teacher and upper primary teacher for the read 2022 exam on 12 April 2022. For Teacher has been conducted on 23 or 24 July 2022 Candidate who are interested in upcoming REET exam are advised to go through the rete 2022 notification from the official website.
- Application Starting Dates: 18/04/2022
- Application Last Date : 18/05/2022
- Last Date Fee Payment : 13/05/2022
- Exam Date : 23/24 April 2022
- Admit Card Date : Before the Exam
- Paper I : 550/-
- Paper I + Paper II : 750/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through E Mitra Portal Cash or Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking Etc.
Primary Level Class I to V
- 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with 50% Marks with Passed / Appearing 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with 50% Marks and B.E.l.Ed 4 Year Course OR
- 10+2 (Senior Secondary) Exam with 50% Marks and Diploma in Education (Spl) OR
- Bachelor Degree with 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- For More Details Kindly See the Notification.
Junior Level Class VI to VIII
- Bachelor Degree with 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- Bachelor / Master Degree with 50% Marks with Passed / Appearing B.Ed Degree OR
- Bachelor Degree with 50% Marks and B.Ed. Spl Degree OR
- Senior Secondary with 50% Marks and B.A.Ed or B.Sc.Ed 4 Year Course.
How to Apply:
Step-1 Visit the official portal of the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan (BSER) @ rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
Step-2 On landing the home page, candidates have to search for the REET 2022 Application Form link.
Step-3 Click on the link and enter the login details to register for the REET 2022 Exam.
Step-4 Check the details once and hit on Submit, the details will be shared on your mobile number & email address.
Step-5 Login with the details and enter your educational details, personal details along with your photograph and scanned signature.
Step-6 Review the REET 2022 Application form and proceed to make the payment.
Step-7 Download REET 2022 Application Form on your device.
Step-8 Also, take a hard copy of the REET 2022 Application for future use.
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Check Payment Status||Click here|
|Download Syllabus||Level I | Level II|
|Official Website||Click here|