RBI Officer Grade B Admit Card 2022: The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the RBI Grade B notification through a newspaper advertisement inviting online applications from eligible and interested Indian nationals for filling Three Hundred and Three (303) vacancies to the post of Officers Grade B and Assistant Manager in RBI through direct recruitment to be posted across RBI units in India on a fulltime basis. The online application for RBI Officer Grade B Jobs 2022 on opportunities.rbi.org.in starts on March 28, 2022 and ends on April 18, 2022 by 6 pm. An official RBI Grade B notification 2022 will soon be released on RBI’s official website rbi.org.in.
- Application Begin : 28/03/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 18/04/2022 upto 06 PM Only.
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 18/04/2022
- Officers in Gr B (DR)- General Exam Date :
- Phase I : 28/05/2022, Phase II : 25/06/2022
- Officers Gr B (DR)- DEPR/DSIM Exam Date :
- Phase I : 02/07/2022, Phase II : 06/08/2022
- Assistant Manager Rajbhasha & Protocol & Security Exam Date : 21/05/2022
- Admit Card Available : 21/5/2022
- For Officers Grade B Post:
- General / OBC / EWS: 850/-
- SC / ST / PH : 100/-
- For Assistant Manager Post:
- General / OBC / EWS: 600/-
- SC / ST / PH : 100/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Exam Fee Through E Challan Mode.
Age Limit : Age limit on 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 30 Years
- Age Relaxation As per RBI Officers Grade A & Grade B Recruitment Rules.
- Officers Grade B General : Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Minimum 60% Marks, For SC / ST / PH 50% Marks. OR Master Degree in Any Subject with 55% Marks, for SC /ST / PH Pass Only.More Details Read the Notification.
- Officers Grade B DEPR : Master Degree in Economics OR Master Degree in Finance / PGDM / MBA. More Details Read the Notification.
- Officers Grade B DSIM : Master Degree in Statistics / Mathematics with 55 Marks in All Semester / Year. SC / ST Candidates : 50% Marks. More Details Read the Notification.
- Assistant Manager – Rajbhasha: Master Degree in Hindi with English as a Subject at the Bachelor Degree Level OR Master Degree in English with Hindi as a Subject at Degree Level with PG Diploma in Translation OR Master Degree in Sanskrit / Economics / Commerce with English and Hindi as a Subject at Degree Level with Diploma in Translation. More Details Read the Notification.
- Assistant Manager – Protocol & Security: Officer with a minimum of five years of Commissioned Service in the Army/Navy/Air Force. More Details Read the Notification.
RBI Officer Grade B and Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Officers Grade B General||238|
|Officers Grade B DEPR||31|
|Officers Grade B DSIM||25|
|Assistant Manager – Rajbhasha||06|
|Assistant Manager – Protocol & Security||03|
|Download Admit Card||Click here|
|Online Apply||Officer Grade B | Assistant Manager|
|Download Notification||Officer Grade B | Assistant Manager|
|Official Website||Click here|