RBI Specialist Legal Officer Result 2022
RBI Specialist Legal Officer Result 2022: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has started the online application process for recruitment to the post of Specialist Officer (SO) on 15 January 2022. Candidates interested in RBI Recruitment 2022 can submit their RBI SO Application on or before 04 February 2022.
RBI SO Vacancies are available for Law Officer, Manager (Civil), Manager (Electrical), Library Professional Grade A, Architect, Full-Time Curator posts, against Advertisement Number 1/2021-22.RBI Job Recruitment 2022
Important Dates : RBI Job Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date for RBI SO Application – 15 January 2022
- Last Date for RBI SO Application – 04 February 2022
- RBI SO Exam Date – 06 March 2022.
Age Limit : RBI Job Recruitment 2022
- Law Officer Grade B – 21 to 32 years
- Manager (Technical-Civil) – 21 to 35 years
- Manager (Technical-Electrical) – 21 to 35 years
- Library Professional (Assistant Librarian) Grade A – 21 to 30 years
- Architect Grade A – 21 to 30 years
- Full-Time Curator – 25 to 50 years
Application Fee : RBI Job Recruitment 2022
- General / OBC / EWS : 600/-
- SC / ST / PH : 100/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan
- Law Officer Grade B -Bachelor’s Degree in Law from any University/College/Institution, recognized by UGC and the Bar Council of India with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent in the aggregate of all semesters/years and two years’ experience.
- Manager (Technical-Civil) – A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years and 3 years of experience.
- Manager (Technical-Electrical) – B.E./B. Tech Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/ years. Aggregate Grade Point or percentage of marks where awarded would mean aggregate over the entire duration of the
course and 3 years of experience.
- Library Professional (Assistant Librarian) Grade A – Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Commerce/Science and Master’s Degree in ‘Library Science’ or ‘Library and Information Science’ of a recognized University/ Institution. 3 years of experience.
- Architect Grade A – Bachelor’s degree in Architecture from reputed institutes recognized by Indian Universities with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/ years
- Full-Time Curator – Second Class Post-Graduation Degree with at least 55 per cent marks from a recognized University in History/ Economics/Fine Arts /Archaeology/Museology/Numismatics and 5 years’ experience in a museum.
- Law Officer Grade B – 2 Posts
- Manager (Technical-Civil) – 6 Posts
- Manager (Technical-Electrical) – 3 Posts
- Library Professional (Assistant Librarian) Grade A – 1 Post
- Architect Grade A – 1 Post
- Full-Time Curator – 1 Post
How To Apply
- Go to the official website of RBI – https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/scripts/roles.aspx and click on ‘Vacancies’ Tab.
- Now, click on ‘Recruitment – Panel Year 2021 – for the posts of (i) Legal Officer in Grade ‘B’ (ii) Manager – Technical Civil (iii) Manager – Technical Electrical (iv) Library Professionals (Assistant Librarian) in Grade ‘A’ (v) Architect in Grade ‘A’ and (vi) Curator on full time contract.
- It will redirect you to a notification page where you need to read all the instructions and click on ‘”Online Application Form”.
- Now go to ‘Click here for New Registration’ and ” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. Note down the
Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Login in your account, Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save
& Next’ button.
- Proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Proceed to fill in other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before final submit.
Some Important Links
|Download Result||Click here|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Download Notification||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|