RSMSSB Junior Engineer Direct Recruitment 2022
Apply Online for 1092 Posts will be discussed here. The recruitment notification for Junior Engineers (JE) Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical is thereby Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB). Between January 21 and February 19, candidates can apply online at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in, the Commission’s official website.
RSMSSB Junior Engineer Direct Recruitment 2022.There are 1092 Junior Engineer (JE) posts available with Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB). You need to be a civil, mechanical, or electrical engineer with a diploma or a degree for this recruitment.
Applications will be available for the JE position on January 21, 2022.On or before February 19, 2022, interested engineers can apply to RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. All candidates must create their SSO ID before registering on sso.rajasthan.gov.in. In May 2022, the candidates have to take the written exam.
- Application Begin : 21/01/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 19/02/2022
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 19/02/2022
- Exam Date : May 2022
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
In OBC and NCL categories, applicants should pay 450 rupees, 350 rupees, and 250 rupees. It is possible to pay the center fee with a credit card, a debit card, or net banking.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per RSMSSB Junior Engineer 2022 Recruitment Rules.
A Junior Engineer’s in-hand salary, as per the 7th CPC, is approximately Rs 33800 at the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board.
- To qualify for Rajasthan JE Online Application Form 2022, candidates must have a valid diploma or degree from a recognized university.
- According to the RSMSSB JEN Recruitment 2022 Notification, candidates must be between 18-40 Years old.
- Before applying to RSMSSB JEN Recruitment 2022, ensure that you meet the eligibility requirements.
Junior Engineer Total Post : 1092
TSP = 52 Non TSP = 1040
Public Work Department
Junior Engineer Civil Degree Holder =TSP(32) Non TSP(390) = 422
Junior Engineer Civil Diploma Holder =Non TSP(61) TSP (05) = 66
Public Health Engineering
Junior Engineer Civil Degree Holder=TSP(08) Non TSP(196) = 204
Junior Engineer Civil Diploma Holder=TSP(05) Non TSP(96) = 101
Junior Engineer Mechanical / Electrical Degree Holder=TSP(0) Non TSP(37) = 37
Junior Engineer Mechanical / Electrical Diploma Holder=TSP(0) Non TSP(26) = 26
Self Governance Unit
Junior Engineer Civil Degree Holder=TSP(02) Non TSP(143) = 145
Junior Engineer Civil Diploma Holder=TSP(0) Non TSP(36) = 36
Junior Engineer Electrical Degree Holder=TSP(0) Non TSP(44) = 44
Junior Engineer Electrical Diploma Holder=TSP(0) Non TSP(11) = 11
The first step in applying online for JE recruitment is to visit the RSMSSB JE Online Application Form website @ rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Click on the JE Application Form link after you visit the ‘latest updates’ section.
- After that, you are required to fill out the Rajasthan JEN Online Application Form 2022 and submit it for consideration.
- Also, please ensure that the RSMSSB JE Application fees are paid to confirm your candidacy.
- By doing so, you can submit your application for RSMSSB JE Recruitment 2022 online.
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Download Notification||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|