SIDBI Grade A Assistant Manager Admit Card 2022
SIDBI Grade A Assistant Manager Admit Card 2022: Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Manager in Grade
‘A’ in General Stream in Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI). Candidates
are advised to apply ONLINE, through SIDBI’s website at www.sidbi.in after carefully going
through all the instructions contained in this application and general instructions given in
this advertisement. No other means /mode of Application / Printout will be accepted. SIDBI Grade A Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022
SIDBI is the Principal Financial Institution set up under an Act of Parliament for promotion,
financing, and development of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) sector in India.
MSME sector, the focused business domain for SIDBI, has been an important pillar of the
Indian Economy in the last seven and a half decades, having contributed to creativity,
innovation, and dynamism in the industrial sector which has led to the spread of industrial
development across the country.
SIDBI Grade A Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022
- Application Starting Date: 04/03/2022
- Application Last Date : 24/03/2022
- Fee Pay Last Date: 24/03/2022
- Exam Date : 16/04/2022
- Interview Date : Mid May 2022
- General/OBC/EWS: 1100/-
- SC/ST/PH: 175/-
- Pay the Exam fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking through online mode only.
Age Limit on 04/03/2022:
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years
- Age Relaxation as per Recruiting Authority Rules.
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Assistant Manager (General)||100|
- The designation / name of the post mentioned above is only indicative. SIDBI
reserves the right to change the designation/ name of post at any time without
- SIDBI reserves the right to draw wait lists of candidates and consider such wait
listed candidate(s) for meeting actual requirement. Offer / Appointment Letters
could be issued in phases as per the requirement of the SIDBI.
- The total number of vacancies, which includes Un-Reserved (UR) as also
reserved vacancies mentioned above, is provisional and may vary depending
upon actual requirement of the SIDBI. The vacancies for SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwBD
categories include backlog and shortfall, if any, in respective categories. The
exact number of reserved vacancies indicated above may vary depending upon
the actual number of offer / appointment letters issued / number of candidates
- OBC applicants falling under ‘Creamy Layer’ on the date of closure of ‘Online’
registration gateway will be treated as unreserved. Such candidate should apply
under General Category.
|Download Admit Card||Click here|
|Online Apply||Click here|
|Download Notification||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|