South Indian Bank Ltd (SIB)
SIB Probationary Officer PO Scale I Recruitment 2021
- Application Begin: 01/09/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online: 08/09/2021
- Fee Payment Last Date: 08/09/2021
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Clerk Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
- General / OBC / EWS : 800/-
- SC / ST / PH: 800/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card Or Net Banking Mode
less than or equal 28 years. The candidate should be born not earlier than 01.08.1993 and
not later than 31.07.2003 (both days inclusive).
|Post Details = Latar mention|
|Probationary Officer PO Scale I||NA|
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Minimum 50% Marks and 2 Year Experience.
Important Point to Remember
- Candidates who are meeting the requisite criteria are only eligible to apply.
- Aspirant should have passed X, XII and Graduation under regular course (full time course) from a
recognised University/ Institute recognized by the Govt. of India. Educational qualification by mode
of distance education will not be considered.
- Graduates who have secured admission for engineering stream through lateral entry should have
secured X/SSLC, XII/HSC, and minimum 50% marks in Diploma/Polytechnic and Graduation.
- If Grade/ CGPA is awarded instead of marks, only candidates securing CGPA/ Grade equivalent
to 50% or more may apply.
- Those who have scored less than 50% marks in Graduation will not be eligible for applying.
Rounding off to the nearest integer is not allowed (for e.g. 49.99% cannot be rounded off to 50%).
Some Important Useful Links