Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB)
Post Graduate Teacher PGT Recruitment 2021 Admit Card
Advt No. : 02/2021
- Application Begin :16/03/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 15/05/2021
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 18/05/2021
- Complete Form Last Date : 20/05/2021
- Exam Date: 17-18 August 2021
- Admit Card Available : 07/08/2021
- General / OBC : 750/-
- EWS / : 650/-
- SC : 450/-
- ST : 250/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking OR E Challan Only.
Age Limit as on 01/07/2021
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : NA
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
|Total Vacancy Details = 2595|
|Post Name||General ||OBC||SC||ST||TOTAL||ELIGIBILITY|
|Post Graduate Teacher TGT (Balak)||1315||633||326||07||2281|
- Master Degree with Related Subject.
|Post Graduate Teacher TGT (Balika)||193||83||38||0||314|
How to Download Admit Card
- This UP PGT 2021 Recruitment exam will be conducted by UPSESSB, Prayagraj.
- To download the admit card, you have to fill the information given in your online application number, after that your admit card will be downloaded.
- Before going to the examination, go to the examination center only after reading the instruction given for the examination along with the admit card.
- According to the instructions given in the above admit card / hall ticket / call letter, you can take the print of the admit card in A4 size paper color or black and white.
- You have to read the instruction given in the admit card for the date of the exam, time information, when the gate of the center will be closed.
- The information about the exam date will be available in your admit card and the exam conducting body sometimes issues a separate notice for which you have to visit the official website of the institution.
- If your admit card is not being downloaded or you are facing any problem in downloading it, then you should contact the concerned organization which is conducting the examination.