UPPSC Mines Inspector Recruitment 2022
Union Public Service Commission UPPSC has Published an advertisement for recruitment of Mines Inspector exam 2022 for 55 Post. All candidate who interested in mines inspector recruitment . They check their eligibility and Qualification . They can apply from 04/06/2022 to 01 July 2022. Candidate Read full notification the check their eligibility then apply. UPPSC Mines Inspector Recruitment 2022
Important Dates :
- Application Starting Date : 04/06/2022
- Application Last Date : 01/07/2022
- Pay the Exam Fee Last Date : 01/07/2022
- Last Date From Complete : 04/07/2022
- Admit Card Date : Intimate Soon
- Exam Date : Intimate Soon
Application Fee :
- General / OBC / EWS : 125/-
- SC / ST : 65/-
- PH Candidates : 25/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
Age Limit As on 01/07/2022 :
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Age Relaxation as per Recruitment Authority Rules.
- 3 Year Diploma in Mining Engineering.
- More Details Read the Notification.
Vacancy Details :
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Mines Inspector 2022 Exam||55|
How Apply :
- Candidate Registration – On clicking “Apply”, Candidate Registration will be displayed. The basic Registration form will be displayed on clicking the ‘Candidate Registration’ respective to Examination. After filling out the Basic Registration form, the candidates must check all the information filled by them. If any correction/modification is required, click on “Edit” button and ensure the required corrections/modifications. After being fully satisfied with all the informations filled, click on ‘Submit Button’. Consequently, the registration of first stage shall be over. Thereafter “Print Registration Slip” shall be displayed and Print of Registration Slip must be taken by clicking on Print Registration Slip. UPPSC Mines Inspector Recruitment 2022
- Fee Deposition / Reconciliation – After the completion of the procedure of first stage, ‘Fee to be deposited [in INR]’ shall be displayed with caption “Click here to proceed for payment”. After clicking the above caption of “Click here to proceed for payment”, the home page of State Bank MOPS (Multi Option Payment System) shall be displayed comprising of 03 modes of payment viz. (i) NET BANKING (ii) CARD PAYMENTS and (iii) OTHER PAYMENT MODES. After depositing the required fee by any one of the above-prescribed modes, “Payment Acknowledgement Receipt (PAR)” shall be displayed along with detail of fee deposition, the print of which must be taken by clicking on “Print Payment Receipt.”
- Submit Application Form – On completion of the procedure of the second stage, click on “Proceed for final submission of the application form as a result of which ‘format’ shall be displayed. Enter all details and photo and signature.
- After filling in all entries in the format, the candidates may click “PREVIEW” to see for themselves that all entries and information are correctly entered and after satisfying themselves should click “Submit” button to forward the same to the Commission.
Important Links :
RPSC Statistical Officer Result 2022