Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC Engineering Service Examination 2021 Mains Admit Card
Advt No. : 07/2021
- Application Begin ; 07/04/2021
- Application Last Date : 27/04/2021
- Fee Payment Last Date : 27/04/2021
- Pre Exam Date :18/07/2022
- Pre Admit Card Date : 24/06/2021
- Main Exam Admit Card Available Date :28/10/2021
Age Limit As on 01/01/2021
- Maximum Age Limit : 21 Years
- Minimum Age Limit : 30 Years
- Age Relaxation As Per Rules of Recruiting Authority.
- General / OBC : 200/-
- SC /ST/PH : 0/-
- All Female Candidate : 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking in Various State Bank and E Challan Fee Mode .
|Post Name||Total Post ||Eligibility|
- Passed / Appearing Engineering Degree in Related Engineering Trade / Engineering Stream
- For More Details Must Read the Full Notification.
|Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering|
Pre Exam Centre
- AGARTALA, CHENNAI, ITANAGAR, MUMBAI, SHIMLA AHMEDABAD, CUTTACK, JAIPUR, NAGPUR, SRINAGAR, AIZAWL, DEHRADUN, JAMMU, PANAJI (GOA), THIRUVANANTHAPURAM,ALIGARH, DELHI, JORHAT, PATNA, TIRUPATI,
ALLAHABAD, DHARWAD, KOCHI, (COCHIN), PORT BLAIR UDAIPUR,, BANGALORE, DISPUR(GUWAHATI), KOHIMA, RAIPUR, VISHAKHAPATNAM,
BAREILLY, GANGTOK, KOLKATA ,RANCHI,
BHOPAL, HYDERABAD, LUCKNOW, SAMBALPUR,
CHANDIGARH, IMPHAL, MADURAI,, SHILLONG
Main Exam Centre
- AHMEDABAD, CHANDIGARH, DISPUR(GUWAHATI), LUCKNOW, SHILLONG,
AIZAWL, CHENNAI, HYDERABAD, MUMBAI, SHIMLA,
ALLAHABAD, CUTTACK, JAIPUR, PATNA, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM,
BANGALORE, DEHRADUN, JAMMU RAIPUR, VISHAKHAPATNAM,BHOPAL, DELHI, KOLKATA, RANCHI
Important Point To Remember
- Candidates are advised to read carefully “Special Instructions to the candidates for Conventional Type Tests and Objective Type
Tests” (Appendix III Part A and Part B). For both writing and marking answers in the OMR sheet [Answer Sheet] in objective type
papers, candidates must use black ball pen only. Pens with any other colours are prohibited. Do not use Pencil or ink pen.
Candidates should note that any omission/mistake/discrepancy in encoding/filling of details in the OMR answer sheet,
especially with regard to Roll Number and Test Booklet Series code, will render the answer sheet liable for rejection.
Persons with Benchmark Disabilities in the Category of Blindness are advised not to apply for this examination as no vacancies
are earmarked/identified for them for the Services/Posts included in the Engineering Services Examination, 2021. However,
Persons with Benchmark Disabilities of Low Vision category are advised to apply only under Electronics & Telecommunication
Category as services/posts only in this category are identified for them.
How To Apply
- Candidates are required to apply Online using the link https://www. upsconline.nic.in Detailed
instructions for filling up Online Applications are available on the above mentioned website.
- The applicants are advised to submit an only a single application. However, if due to any unavoidable
situation, he/she submits another/multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that the application with the
higher RID is complete in all respects like applicants details, examination centre, photograph, Photo I.D.,
signature, fee, etc. The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the
applications with higher RID (Registration ID) shall be entertained by the Commission and the fee paid
against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
Some Important Links