UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020 Admit Card 2021
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Change Exam District : 15-21 December 2020
- Exam Date : 05/09/2021
- Admit Card Available: 09/08/2021
- General / OBC : 25/-
- SC / ST / PH / Female : 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Online or Offline Fee Mode.
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
|Post Name ||Total Post|
|Enforcement Officer / Account Officer in Employment Provident Fund Organization EPFO||421|
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
How to Download Admit Card
- This exam will be conducted by Union Public Service Commission UPSC.
- To download UPSC EPFO Exam admit card, you have to fill the information given in your online application number, after that your admit card will be downloaded.
- Before going to the UPSC EPFO examination, go to the examination center only after reading the instruction given for the examination along with the admit card.
- According to the UPSC EPFO Exam instructions given in the above admit card / hall ticket / call letter, you can take the print of the admit card in A4 size paper color or black and white.
- You have to read the instruction given in the UPSC EPFO admit card for the date of the exam, time information, when the gate of the center will be closed.
- The information about the UPSC EPFO exam date will be available in your admit card and the exam conducting body sometimes issues a separate notice for which you have to visit the official website of the institution.
- If your UPSC EPFO admit card is not being downloaded or you are facing any problem in downloading it, then you should contact the concerned organization which is conducting the examination.