Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Recruitment 2021
Advt No. : Special 55 – 2021
- Application Begin : 16/08/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 02/09/2021
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 02/09/2021
- Re Print Form Last Date : 03/09/2021
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Gen / OBC / EWS : 25/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- PH (Divyang) : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Only.
Age Limit as on 01/07/2021
- Maximum Age : 35 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
- Bhopal, Nagpur, Jaipur, Chennai, Lucknow, Kochi, Delhi, Jammu, Mumbai, Kolkata, Port Blair, Ranchi, Dispur, Ahmedabad, Vishakhapatnam
|Total Vacancy = 150 ESIC Department|
|Post Name||Total Post ||Eligibility|
|Deputy Director||150||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 3 Year Experience.|
How to Fill Form
- Union Public Service Commission UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Recruitment 2021 Online Form Candidate and Apply Between 16 August 2021 to 01 September 2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UPSC ESIC
- Candidate Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Candidate keep Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. AND If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Candidate Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
MES Draughtsman and Supervisor Admit Card