UPSC Geo Scientist Recruitment 2021
|Post Date||26 Sept. 2021|
|Information||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has given a notice for the enlistment to the post of its new Combined Geo Scientist Pre 2022 Examination, any up-and-comer who is keen on this UPSC Geo Scientist Pre Examination 2022 Recruitment, apply online on 22 September 2021. from 12 October 2021. Come . Age Limit: 21 to 32 Years and Qualification: Geology or identical degree. Apply solely after perusing other data identified with this enlistment of UPSC Geo Scientist Pre 2022 like determination measure, guidelines, schedule and other data in the promotion.|
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Pre Exam Recruitment 2022
Examination Notice No.02/2022-GEOL
- Application Begin ; 22/09/2021
- Application Last Date : 12/10/2021
- Fee Payment Last Date : 12/10/2021
- Pre Exam Date : 20/02/2022
- Admit Card Date : Soon
- Main Exam Date : June 2022
Age Limit As on 01/01/2022
- Maximum Age Limit : 21 Years
- Minimum Age Limit : 32 Years
- Age Relaxation As Per Rules of Recruiting Authority.
- General / OBC : 200/-
- SC /ST : 0/-
- All Female Candidate : 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking in Various State Bank and E Challan Fee Mode .
|Cat. No.||Post Name||Total Post ||Eligibility|
|I||Geologist Group A||100|
- Passed / Appearing Master Degree Geological Science or Geology or Applied Geology or Geo-Exploration or Mineral Exploration or Engineering Geology or Marine Geology or Earth Science or Any Other Equivalent Degree
|I||Geophysicist Group A||50|
- Passed / Appearing Master Degree in Science in Following Stream Physics / Applied Physics / Geophysics / Marine Geophysics or Any Other Equivalent Degree
|I||Chemist Group A||20|
- Master Degree in Science M.Sc Chemistry / Applied Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry Passed / Appearing in Any Recognized University in India.
- Passed / Appearing (Final Year) Master degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Marine Geology or Any Equivalent Degree in Any Recognized University in India.
Important Point To Remember
- Candidates are advised to read carefully “Special Instructions to the candidates for Objective Type Test
and Conventional Type Test” (Appendix III – Part A and Part B).
- The Preliminary Examination for Combined Geo-Scientist Examination for two Objective Type
papers will be conducted on OMR Sheet.
- A candidate may apply for admission to the Stage-I Combined Geo-Scientist (Preliminary)
Examination through the On-line Application Form in respect of any one or both the categories, mentioned
in Para 2(a) above. Once an application has been made, no change will be allowed.
How To Apply
- Candidates are required to apply Online using the link https://www. upsconline.nic.in Detailed
instructions for filling up Online Applications are available on the above mentioned website.
- The applicants are advised to submit an only a single application. However, if due to any unavoidable
situation, he/she submits another/multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that the application with the
higher RID is complete in all respects like applicants details, examination centre, photograph, Photo I.D.,
signature, fee, etc. The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the
applications with higher RID (Registration ID) shall be entertained by the Commission and the fee paid
against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
Some Important Links
UPPCL ARO Recruitment 2021
UPPCL Camp Assistant 2021
BSSC Mines Inspector Recruitment 2021